[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]I recently attempted to be organised by cleaning my iPhone notes and I was seriously surprised by the content that I found. Even when I am out drinking or exploring, my mind is always working and when I don’t have my notebook in sight, I do type them in my iPhone notes in which, more often, they are either trashed and forgotten.
I guess I’ll never have Alzheimer’s disease because my mind never stops (even when I try to sleep at night). Before you dig in, you might find these notes not sensible but every time I read them, I remember why I wrote it and how my love for writing has developed me into a real person I ever wished to be.
They don’t have explanations (hence, they are random notes) but I do hope you’ll find your own interpretations by reading them. If I find the power and energy, who knows, they will develop into a 1000-word article in the future. Enjoy![/vc_column_text][us_separator][vc_column_text]
- I was never in a position to ask my parents if I can travel the world.
“Dedicated to people whose youth is not merely sequential, but wholehearted and spiritual.”
- Israelis are short-term thinkers because they actually don’t know if they will be alive tomorrow. They are surrounded by countries who want them erased.
- Are you talking about yourself again? Who am I supposed to talk about? The neighbor’s mistress? Your grandmother’s 21-year old boyfriend? Your sister’s ex-boyfriend who secretly had a hair transplant in the UK? I don’t know why people are annoyed with people that always talk about themselves. I’ll prefer it any other way.
- Now that I am here, the way I look at the the Middle East changed
I am from the Philippines. That phrase always elicited so much pride and power.
- ABOUT DOING WHAT YOU LOVE, “JUDGING” MY LIFESTYLE: Maybe he was right. I also wanted people to see I was happy because I don’t want them to see that my life is amazing. On the other hand, now that I thought of it, my life is really amazing, I don’t need to stage it. That’s 2 way of looking at it.
- Yes their life is amazing but that doesn’t have to make you feel less. You will find all the concrete things that makes up your happiness. You have to see it.
- Okay, we are always on our phones: this is not bad. This is actually what we do for a living. I didn’t say anything bad about how you make yours — it’s just a matter of understanding that we are different humans who grew up in different changing times. As long as used correctly, this is a tool on how the reality that there are places that will change our lives.
- Bloggers have adjusted to experiencing virtual reality. They didn’t eat the picture or the phone: they actually have tasted the food they’ve shown in the photo.
- But this is what I love. It’s different when I am forced to do this because it pays for the ‘rent.’ I actually love this. Me leaving my old job(s) didn’t mean it was wrong for me but I didn’t like it. It’s not something I’m built for. The last time I checked, ‘doing what you love’ doesn’t have any other definition. It’s literally it.
- Times change and we should respond to that change.
- About millennials and economic crisis. We are the most creative because we grew up in challenging times. This is the by product of the 2008 crisis. Millennials were pushed to be more creative and live in their own terms.
- But what if we assign an area for each personality/individuality? What if the population in every city in the world are all the same type? Gays in Tel Aviv, hipsters in Brooklyn, chefs in Italy, fashionistas in Paris, artists in Hong Kong, IT people in Delhi, cosplayers in Japan (okay, the Pokemon hunters can join them too). Then we’ll also assign a city for the introverts, extroverts, party animals, potheads, nerds, jocks, goths, gangstasss, wine lovers (oh I like this!), poets, writers, yogis, peacemakers, football players, crossfitters, vegans —
- So far away. Doesn’t anybody stay in one place anymore. (What?!?!?!?! Why did I write this!!!)
- Chill at Eilat. Leave your stuff it’s ok. But hide your weed.
- Incredible wealth of dining options in Hong Kong
- “Take care” or ingat ka meaning
- Shapes that I don’t understand. Sometimes a race track, (and then what? That’s it?)
- Eat, Swipe right, Walk, Live, Move
- Hong kong looks like a fcking castle from above
- Johnny come lately
- The new kid in town. Everybody loves you. Will she still love you when you’re not around. You can’t burrrrrnn
- There are some Israeli boys who you want to have a relationship (friendzoned) and also the one you want to sleep with.
- I kept questioning if I should risk my life to save other people or if I should stay alive and help more people. But the recent happenings in Syria is really pushing me to go there.
- Weather in Armenia affects people’s moods
- I keep wondering why a lot of Filipinos who read my blog tell me “you are so brave for traveling the world” when in fact, they are the ones braving the bustling traffic in Manila every day. They don’t realise this is already a form of courage.
[/vc_column_text][us_separator][vc_custom_heading text=”Trisha is on Instagram” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Satisfy%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text][instashow id=”1″][/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][us_btn text=”Follow @psimonmyway” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fpsimonmyway||target:%20_blank|” style=”outlined” align=”center” icon=”fa-instagram”][us_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- All your burning questions about solo travel in Brazil answered - June 19, 2022
- Mexico’s bad press and how I am always told to not go to Puerto Vallarta solo - June 17, 2022
- Peru solo travel: 6 months, 2 bags, 1 girl - June 11, 2022