Group Trips > Oaxaca Day of the Dead Tour
2024 Oaxaca Day of the Dead Tour with Trisha Velarmino
Witness the most colorful event of the year in Mexico in this Oaxaca Day of the Dead tour by Trisha Velarmino, a top solo female travel blogger and travel expert currently living in Mexico.
Oaxaca Day of the Dead Tour Highlights
- 💀 Experience the biggest event in Mexico: we’ve been doing this for 4 years in a row now so rest assured that you will be in good hands.
- 🏺 Visit iconic attractions in Oaxaca: we’re not just drinking and going out every night. We will also tour Oaxaca!
- 🌮 Oaxaca is world-famous for its food: Discover Oaxacan cuisine through our secret spots in Oaxaca City. We will also take you to the famous ones featured on Netflix but we have more non-popular spots to take you to!
- 🏽🏻 Our tours support local communities: we traveled far and wide to find these tours that are not on any tour booking platform! Most of the activities in this itinerary are unique to us, and we only offer them to our clients. The local hosts of the tour have gone through a rigorous selection process (sustainable, honest, and transparent).
- 🧑🤝🧑 Small group tour: this is a small group tour (maximum of 12 participants) so you’ll meet like-minded individuals. We go on a call with all the participants on tour. From there, we group the participants according to their personalities!
- ⚥ Non-gender specific tours: We used to do group tours for female travelers but through the years, more solo travelers who are men. Everyone of all shapes, sizes, and colors are welcome to join this Oaxaca day of the dead tour!
Meet your Oaxaca day of the dead tour expert
Trisha Velarmino has been doing her yearly Oaxaca day of the dead tour since 2020. She moved to Mexico in 2018 and has helped thousands of solo travelers, digital nomads, and expats to move and travel to Mexico. She has traveled to all 32 states of Mexico and is currently residing in Los Cabos, Baja California Sur.
Oaxaca Day of the Dead Tour Itinerary
Where we’ll stay
We will stay in the Centro Historico, the safest area in Oaxaca City, within walking distance to all the important landmarks!
- ✅ Expert tour guides: Trisha will be joined with local co-hosts in Oaxaca for you to get a glimpse of the local culture
- ✅ Accommodations for the 5-day tour: If you want to extend, let us know, and we will help yo extend your stay! You can also arrive early if you like – Trisha will be there from October 27th.
- ✅ All ground transportation: private airport pick-up and drop-off (Airconditioned Van), transportation to all the tourist spots
- ✅ Water and snacks: Our van will have water, beers, snacks, tequila, and mezcal!
- ✅ Breakfast: Your hotel will already have breakfast included but we have snacks in the van if you are still hungry during the drives!
- ✅ Meals: 4 lunches for days 2, 3, 4 and 5; 3 dinners (day 2, 3, and 4)
- ✅ Entrance fees and tour tickets are all included
- ✅ 2 Catrina make-up: the make-up artists will go to your hotel for your Catrina make-up!
- ✅ Travel Concierge: a Concierge will attend to you via Whatsapp to plan your trip. The Concierge will attend to everything you need before and after the trip. We can also help book your flights!
- ✅ Professional photos and videos: a photographer and videographer will join us and we will take your photos and videos – you don’t have to worry about this, we will film and document you all the way! Check Trisha’s Instagram, @psimonmyway for sample photos.
What’s NOT included?
- ❌ Flights to/from Oaxaca City. Our office can help find discounted flights for you!
- ❌ Passport/visa fees to Mexico
- ❌ Meals and activities not mentioned above
- ❌ Travel insurance (mandatory). Please get your insurance from Ekta Travel or SafetyWing – these are the cheapest travel insurance for Mexico.
- ❌ Other gratuities and tips for the local guides
Terms and Conditions
- 100% refundable until June 30, 2024
- 50% refund after July 1, 2024.
- Emergency? You got sick or need to cancel your trip? Fully paid tours will get a refund (with 18% IVA charge).
- Travel insurance is mandatory before we accept your payments for this Oaxaca day of the dead tour. Your insurance will also cover your emergency trip cancelation.
Reserve your spot for this Oaxaca Day of the Dead Tour
A private room to yourself plus all trip expenses
Share a room with 1 person in the group + all tour expenses