Group Trips > Israel and Jordan Tour
Israel and Jordan Tour
Discover Israel and Jordan for 8 days with Trisha Velarmino, a top solo female travel blogger and travel expert who lived in Israel for 1.5 years.
- Date: August 22 – 29, 2024
- Participants: Min 7; Max 15
- Price (Shared Room): $1,881 USD
- Price (Single Room): $2,275 USD
Highlights of the Israel and Jordan Tour
- 🏺 Culturally focused tour: this tour involves locals Israelis and Jordanians (who are friends of Trisha). They will introduce us to their culture and welcome them to their homes.
- 🥘 Food and wine tour: we will discover the old wine culture of Israel (on the border of Syria). Apart from the wines, all the places we will visit on this tour will be food focused!
- 🏽🏻 Our tours support local communities: we traveled far and wide to find these tours that are not on any tour booking platform! Most of the activities in this itinerary are unique to us, and we only offer them to our clients. The tour’s local hosts have undergone a rigorous selection process (sustainable, honest, and transparent).
- 🧑🤝🧑 Small group tour: this is a small group tour (maximum of 12 participants), so you’ll meet like-minded individuals. We go on a call with all the participants on tour. From there, we group the participants according to their personalities!
- ⚥ Non-gender-specific tours: We used to do group tours for female travelers, but through the years, more solo travelers are men. Everyone of all shapes, sizes, and colors is welcome to join this Israel and Jordan day of the dead tour!
Meet your Israel and Jordan tour expert
Trisha Velarmino has lived in Tel Aviv for 1.5 years in 2016. She is fluent in Hebrew and very familiar with Israel’s Jewish culture. Trisha also lead diving tours in Jordan while living in Israel. She stayed with a local family in Amman to learn how they eat, cook, and sleep. Trisha has brought over a hundred travelers to discover Israel and Jordan in a different way.
Israel and Jordan Tour Itinerary
- ✅ Expert tour guides: Trisha will be joined with local co-hosts in Israel for you to get a glimpse of the local culture. You will also meet Trisha’s Israeli friends!
- ✅ Accommodations for the 8-day tour: If you want to extend, let us know, and we will help you extend your stay! You can also arrive early if you like – Trisha will be there from October 27th.
- ✅ All ground transportation: private airport pick-up and drop-off (Airconditioned Van), transportation to all the tourist spots
- ✅ Water and snacks: Our van will have water and snacks
- ✅ Entrance fees and tour tickets are all included
- ✅ Travel Concierge: a Concierge will attend to you via Whatsapp to plan your trip. The Concierge will attend to everything you need before and after the trip. We can also help book your flights!
- ✅ Professional photos and videos: a photographer and videographer will join us and we will take your photos and videos – you don’t have to worry about this, we will film and document you all the way! Check Trisha’s Instagram, @psimonmyway for sample photos.
What’s NOT included?
- ❌ Flights to/from Tel Aviv. Our office can help find discounted flights for you!
- ❌ Passport/visa fees to Israel and Jordan
- ❌ Alcoholic drinks
- ❌ Meals and activities not mentioned above
- ❌ Travel insurance (mandatory). Please get your insurance from Ekta Travel or SafetyWing – these are the cheapest travel insurance for Israel and Jordan tour.
- ❌ Other gratuities and tips for the local guides
Terms and Conditions
- 100% refundable until June 30, 2024
- 50% refundable beyond the date above.
- Emergency? You got sick or need to cancel your trip? Get a refund (with 18% IVA charge).
- Travel insurance is mandatory before we accept your payments for this Jordan and Israel Tour. Your insurance will also cover your emergency trip cancelation.